Please join us to attend the 2018 China Import Expo in Shanghai November 5-10 and a tour of midwestern or mid central Chinese cities and metropolitans for trade shows and expos, symposiums and seminars, and 1-on-1 business matching events.
- Venue: National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
- Hosts: Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China
- Shanghai Municipal People’s Government
The World Trade Organization
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
United Nations Industrial Development Organization
In May 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping announced at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation that China will hold China International Import Expo (CIIE) starting from 2018.
It is a significant move for the Chinese government to hold CIIE to give firm support to trade liberalization and economic globalization and actively open the Chinese market to the world. It facilitates countries and regions all over the world to strengthen economic cooperation and trade, and to promote global trade and world economic growth in order to make the world economy more open.
The Chinese government sincerely welcomes government officials, business communities, exhibitors and professional purchasers across the world to participate in CIIE and to explore the Chinese market. We would like to work with all countries, regions and international organizations to make CIIE a world-class Expo, providing new channels for countries and regions to do business, strengthen cooperation and promote common prosperity of the world economy and trade.
GCCCC has reserved a booth at CIIE to showcase products and services from Norther Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati and Greater Dayton region.
Covers Tier 1 cities:
- Beijing (22MM pop, 2.8TrCNY GDP)
- Qingdao (10MM pop, 1TrCNY GDP)
- Shanghai (24MM pop, 3TrCNY GDP)
- Chongqing (30MM pop, 1.8TrCNY GDP)
- Guangzhou (11MM pop, 2.15TrCNY GDP)
- Shenzhen (10MM pop, 2.2TrCNY GDP)
- Hong Kong (8MM pop, 2TrCNY GDP)
See Map Route below: