Please join us to attend the 2018 China Import Expo in Shanghai November 5-10 and a tour of midwestern or mid central Chinese cities and metropolitans for trade shows and expos, symposiums and seminars, and 1-on-1 business matching events.
- Venue: National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
- Hosts: Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China
- Shanghai Municipal People’s Government
The World Trade Organization
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
United Nations Industrial Development Organization
In May 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping announced at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation that China will hold China International Import Expo (CIIE) starting from 2018.
It is a significant move for the Chinese government to hold CIIE to give firm support to trade liberalization and economic globalization and actively open the Chinese market to the world. It facilitates countries and regions all over the world to strengthen economic cooperation and trade, and to promote global trade and world economic growth in order to make the world economy more open.
The Chinese government sincerely welcomes government officials, business communities, exhibitors and professional purchasers across the world to participate in CIIE and to explore the Chinese market. We would like to work with all countries, regions and international organizations to make CIIE a world-class Expo, providing new channels for countries and regions to do business, strengthen cooperation and promote common prosperity of the world economy and trade.
GCCCC has reserved a booth at CIIE to showcase products and services from Norther Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati and Greater Dayton region.
- Nov 1-2, CVG-PEK
- Nov 3, Tour of the Great Wall, AmCham Beijing Reception
- Nov 4, Tour of the Forbidden City
- Nov 5, Depart to Shanghai via Fuxing Highspeed Rail, Attend Import Expo
- Nov 6, Continued Import Expo, Present to Shanghai Investors, AmCham Shanghai Reception
- Nov 7, Visit Taicang of Suzhou City
- Nov 8, Group A Departs for Xi’An, Group B Departs for Wuxi
- Nov 9, Group A Departs for Chengdu, AmCham Chengdu Reception, Group B Departs for Wuhan, Sister State/Province Reception
- Nov 10, Group A Departs for Chongqing, Group B Departs for Changsha
- Nov 11, Business Matching and Symposium in Chongqing and Changsha
- Nov 12, Morning Meetings with Government Officials, Lunch Reception by Governments, Afternoon Departure for Guangzhou
- Nov 13, Business Matching and Symposium in Guangzhou, Dinner Reception by Guangzhou Government
- Nov 14, Morning Departure for Shenzhen, Afternoon Business Matching and Symposium in Shenzhen, Dinner Reception by Shenzhen Government
- Nov 15, Afternoon Departure for Hong Kong
- Nov 16, HKG-CVG, Morning Departure, Arrival in CVG Same Night