Join us on Thursday, November 16th at HCDC in Norwood for a multi-part seminar about Growing Your Business by Exporting!
Thank you to DHL for sponsoring breakfast and lunch for this event.
Session 1: Export Planning
Session 2: Getting Paid
Session 3: Market Overview & Best Prospects for Mexico & Canada, Exporting 101
Session 4: Market Overview & Best Prospects for China & Africa
Presenters will include:
- Alfonso Cornejo, President of Cincinnati USA Hispanic Chamber
- Manny Addo, CEO of Africa America Business Development LLC
- Mark E. Klein, Regional Director – EXIM Bank (Export-Import Bank of the United States)
- George DuChaine, Senior Export Compliance Manager – DHL Express International Trade Affairs & Compliance
- Tracey Ford, US Embassy in Ottawa, Canada
- Michael Kou, President of Growth by Export
- Chris Simpson, International Trade Specialist – U.S. Commercial Service – Cincinnati, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Kathy Marshalek, Director – Ohio SBDC Export Assistance Network, Wright State University
- Alexander Kohls, U.S. Small Business Administration Dayton Senior Area Manager