The phones have been ringing off the hook today. The excitement for our grand event is really building. We have more than 200 people scheduled to attend our grand extravaganza.
Here’s what you can expect:
- The casino has plenty of free parking. You can find more information on parking at their web site. They also have valet parking if you’re feeling swanky. It costs a little extra though.
- In fact, you probably will be feeling swanky because the dress code for the event is business and cocktail attire. Gentlemen, feel free to add some flair with a pocket square. Ladies, you already know what to do.
- The gala is on the second floor, the ballroom floor. Once you make it to the floor, you can’t miss us. Make sure to visit the registration desk.
- If you can’t make the event at 5:30 pm, you’ll want to at least get there before 6:15 pm. That’s when the grand opening to the ceremony will begin, followed by dinner, and you definitely don’t want to miss dinner.
- We have two cash bars staffed by four bartenders.
- Although we have a mobile point-of-sale for credit cards, I suggest bringing cash for the auction. We have a lot of quality items going for cheap.
- Business networking is a major part of the event: We have manufacturers, small business, large corporations, government, lawyers, doctors and attorneys attending; just to name a few.
If you have more questions, give us a call at 513-852-4100. You can also email Evan Brooks, executive director, at email@example.com or Angie Li, events marketing specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll see you there!