M3C is the #1 regional business association to host trade delegations to Asia’s largest trade shows. Join dozens of Midwestern businesses that have succeeded in securing export and foreign direct investments opportunities after visiting China and Hong Kong SAR as part of the Midwest USA Chinese Chamber of Commerce China Trade Mission delegation.
Wednesday, November 3 – Sunday, November 21
Objectives of the trade mission:
- Attend trade shows and meetings to showcase products and services from Midwest USA
- Attract direct investments and visitors, promote trade and economic development and create jobs in Midwest USA
- Build bridges and promote mutual understanding through dialogues and enhance sister cities and friendship cities relationships
- Provide third-party** vendor and supplier certification and verification services for enhanced supply chain management***
Major events and trade shows included* in the trade mission:
- China International Import Expo, Nov 5-10, Shanghai
- China High Tech Fair, Nov 17-21, Shenzhen
* Visitors access only. Exhibitor access requires separate registration and additional fees may apply. Consult our office for details.
Target markets and industries:
- Arts, entertainment and recreation
- E-commerce and logistics
- Education services
- Hospitality and tourism
- Manufacturing – automobile, aviation and aerospace
- Real estate
Who should join:
- Business development professionals
- Business owners and executives
- Economic development professionals
M3C provides registration and travel recommendation service only. Guests are responsible for all travel expenses. Group rates discounts available. Contact our office for details.
** M3C retains the use of third-party services to conduct supplier certification and verification services
*** M3C promotes and advocates for an “Enhanced Supply Chain” for US businesses in order to maintain a sustainable supply chain that respects and addresses social responsibility and national security concerns.