M3C Delegation to New York & Boston
June 24 – June 27, 2022
M3C is organizing a delegation to visit New York and Boston, with an optional stop at Philadelphia. The purpose of the trip is to visit the Consulate General of People’s Republic of China, China Construction Bank New York Branch, and the Chinese American Heritage Foundation. Our discussion will be on foreign direct investments to the Midwest.
Asia Trade Mission 2022 by M3C
September 27 – October 11, 2022
We are the top business association in the region to host trade delegations to Asia’s largest trade shows. Join dozens of Midwestern businesses that have succeeded in securing export and foreign direct investments opportunities after visiting Asia Pacific region as part of the Asia Trade Mission delegation by M3C.
EXPLORE ASEAN WITH M3C ASIA TRADE MISSION 2022!
Sample tentative itineraries – Part 1: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Day 1: Flight New York to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (registrants responsible for your domestic flights to New York)
- Day 3: Arrival & hotel check in
- Day 4: Industrial park tour & business meetings
- Day 5: Optional resort tour
Sample tentative itineraries – Part 2: Sibu, Malaysia
- Day 6: Flight to Sibu, Malaysia via Singapore
- Day 7: Industrial park tour & business meetings
- Day 8: Official meetings & economic cooperation forum
- Day 9: Industrial park tour & business meetings
Sample tentative itineraries – Part 3: Singapore or Hong Kong (optional)
- Day 10: Flight to Singapore or Hong Kong (optional events/meetings)
- Day 11: Business meetings
- Day 12: Optional resort tour
- Day 13: Optional resort tour
- Day 14: Last day in Singapore or Hong Kong
- Day 15: Flight to New York
** M3C retains the use of third-party services to conduct supplier certification and verification services
*** M3C promotes and advocates for an “Enhanced Supply Chain” for US businesses in order to maintain a sustainable supply chain that respects and addresses social responsibility and national security concerns.
Midwest USA Chinese Chamber of Commerce is committed to be your main resource for all China related matters! We create and stimulate opportunities, provide benefits and foster cooperation among all regional Midwest American and Chinese organizations. We arrange events and activities to promote trade and investments that lead to job creation.
Our feature events include:
- Asian Financial Forum by Hong Kong Trade Development Council, January
- Canton Fair by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC, April and October
- Trade Winds by the Int’l Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce, April
- China International Consumer Products Expo by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC, May
- SelectUSA Investment Summit by US International Trade Administration, June
- Smart China Expo by Chongqing, August
- China International Import Expo by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC, November
- China High Tech Fair by a panel of ministries and commissions of PRC, November
Our participation in these events is designed to promote members and affilliated businesses from the Midwest USA to increase our exposure and gain market share in the highly competitive market.
WE HELP YOU FIND SUPPLIERS AND BUYERS,
SO YOU MAY FOCUS ON WHAT’S MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU!